Soberdough Beer Bread Mix: Hatch Green Chili Cheddar
We use hatch green chiles all the way from New Mexico. This bread is not spicy. We add the chiles for flavor without the heat… a perfect balance of savory spice (not too much) and cheese.
Hungry for fresh baked bread? Just add one can of beer to this mix and bake! Go for cheap or craft beer. It’s all your own preference. This is where you get to be creative and add your own style to your bread. Or for a non-alcoholic option, you can use “fizzy” water like club soda, sparkling water, or non-alcoholic beer.
- Just add beer, bake at 350 degrees for 45 mins and then enjoy!
- Easy baking mix for movie nights, parties, tailgates or wherever you need a quick and easy dessert.
- 1 mix makes one loaf of bread
- 100% All natural ingredients
- Dairy-free and Soy-free
- Made in a nut-free facility