The kitchen shears are the sharp choice in your home or garden, as the spring loaded design makes for easy cutting. In the kitchen, use to cut meat, bones, vegetables, and frozen foods; in the garden, trim flowers, shrubs, weeds, and small branches; and around the house, cut cardboard, paper, wire, thin metals, plastic, and much more. When not in use, lock for safe storage.
- Self-sharpening as blades rub together
- Use in right or left hand
- Ergonomic easy grip handles
- Serrated lower blade makes it cutting easier
- Blades are sharp; always store in locked position. Keep away from children